St. Andrew's richest assets are its members. Hailing from over 20 states, Canada and several other countries, our members join together to make a very special community.
Categories of Membership include:
- This is a voting category of membership and requires ownership of one of the condominium apartments in the St. Andrews Complex.
- Homeowner members enjoy the full use of all Club facilities.
- Associate members do not own one of the condominium apartments in the St. Andrews Complex,but enjoy the use of all Club facilities.
- Social Plus membership provides for Clubhouse, tennis, croquet, beach and pool privileges.
- Social membership provides for Clubhouse, pool and beach privileges.
Provisional Associate Membership
- A one-time trial membership for all Club facilities for a single period of thirty to ninety days.
Summer Membership - May 1st to October 31st
- The St. Andrews Club offers a Summer Membership which includes: Golf, Beach & Pool, Tennis, Croquet, Fitness Center, Dining and Special Events.
- For information on the Summer Membership program, click here.
Notes: Children and Grandchildren of current and former Homeowner or Associate Members may receive special consideration in regard to Initiation Fees under certain conditions. Use of the Fitness Center requires an additional fee for all categories of membership.
St. Andrews is a private member-referred club. Membership requires sponsorship by a current Club Member.
If you are interested in considering membership at St. Andrews please contact Robert Grassi, General Manager, at 561-266-5711 or Mary Hornbeck, Assistant Manager, at 561-266-5707 or click here to submit an online information form.