Welcome to the St. Andrews Club
Founded almost fifty years ago, St. Andrews is a warm and friendly private club nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Inland Waterway in Delray Beach, South Florida.
Our members delight in the best of "Old Florida" blended with the most varied and up-to-date amenities among the coastal clubs in our area.
Unparalleled Amenities and Facilities
- Challenging, 18 hole par-three golf course designed by Pete and Alice Dye featuring picturesque ponds, stately palms, and eye-appealing tropical plants, flowers and waterfowl. A "Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary"
- Three fully screened Har-Tru tennis courts
- Manicured, World Class croquet lawn
- Contemporary, fully-equipped Fitness Center with expansive views of the golf course and the Inland Waterway
- New, large, temperature-controlled outdoor pool with views of the Atlantic
- 400 feet of a smooth, sandy beach with restful Cabanas and a watchful Lifeguard
Newly Renovated and Expanded Clubhouse
Recently, the clubhouse - the heart of Club social activities and dining - has been enlarged and improved:
- A splendid 2nd floor dining room with a smashing view of the ocean
- The R & A Room, a downstairs bar and casual dining room that opens out for dining near the pool, state-of-the-art kitchens and grill room and, importantly, an excellent chef.
- High ceilings, magnificent views, private party rooms, bridge venues, and a handsome Governor's Room with cypress-paneled walls all contribute to a refined but relaxed club experience.